What is Email Automation? Marketing | Tools | Python | Secret Tricks | Softwares and Solution
Email is the holy grail of marketing communication when it comes to customer interaction.There is a lot of time spent daily on email campaigns doing the same tasks repeatedly for different subscribers. But Did you know that there's another way to handle those repetitive email processes which is also very time saving and cost effective? For email automation solutions, all you need are the right tools and hacks to speed up the process and make your life much more comfortable.You are at right platform at right time so lets get started with our one of the most important topic.
What is Email Automation? Marketing | Tools | Python | Secret Tricks | Softwares and Solution
What are we going to cover?
- The need for Email Automation
- Introduction to Email Automation
- Stats on email automation:
- 3 Steps to launching high-converting automated email campaigns:
- Email Automation Solutions:
- To automate more timely emails you need to Use Customer.io
- Let Constant Contact delivers your powerful emails, simply and easily
- Dialog Tech
- Oracle Eloqua
- Act-On Conclusion
Why is Email Automation Needed?
Email is the holy grail of marketing communication when it comes to customer interaction. There is a lot of time spent daily on email campaigns doing the same tasks repeatedly for different subscribers. But Did you know that there's another way to handle those repetitive email processes which are also very time-saving and cost-effective? For email automation solutions, all you need are the right tools and hacks to speed up the process and make your life much more comfortable. You are at the right platform at right time so let's get started with our one of the most important topic.
What Is Email Automation? Definition and Introduction
Email Automation is the process in which a series of emails is sent automatically. These are generated by your subscribers' actions. This is quite different from a one to one email that is sent manually to subscribers. The benefit of email automation is that it allows you to unlock Return on Investment (ROI) after you have set up email automation. It just works automatically and there's no further action needed.
Statistical Data regarding Email Automation:
The following statistics on email automation show its importance for the users.
- More than 80% of companies use email marketing services whereas only 51% of those companies use email automation solutions to save their precious time and money.
- Statistical data shows that the click rates for automated emails are 119% higher than the broadcast emails.
- Research indicates that sending an automatically generated welcome email series rather than a single welcome email may increase revenues by 13%.
- Automated birthday email offers can boost conversion rates by 60% over the non-timed emails making the same offer.
Three Steps to launching an Email Marketing Campaign Successfully:
We bring you some super effective tips and resources to help you create high-converting automated email campaigns:
Use of Catchy Subject matter and Baseline:
You need to write elegant subject lines. Email campaigns are triggered off
due to the recipient's actions. They must contain tremendous and catchy
subject lines if you want to grab the recipients' attention after receiving and opening the email.
Highlights for Email Scanners:
- Email composition should be for scanners exceptionally. Research-based evidence indicates that people don't read every word of an email campaign
- As if it were a book. Instead, they scan the email, looking for elements that may interest them. So if you want to get your message across to your email recipients, you have to make your automated email campaign is structured for email scanners.
- You must Use a compelling copy. It's essential in your automated emails to use compelling, benefit-focused copy to direct towards the conversion action.
- You need to employ a call-to-action
Analysis of Results:
You must analyze your results. Most of the email marketing tools available in the market will give you very comprehensive data on email-related metrics
like clicks, opens, etc. Some may even show a real-time world map of people interacting with your email. Nevertheless, suppose you truly want to optimize
and measure the results of the automated email. In that case, you have to go beyond such metrics and analyze the actual numbers that concern and matter to your business, things such as visits, revenue, and customers.
Email Automation Tools:
There are many tools available in the markets that provide the best solutions for email automation. These tools have various unique features that set them apart from others, while each of these tools comes with a different price tag. To help you decide the best possible software to use, we will highlight some of the most prominent software available.
- Sendinblue (www.sendinblue.com)
- Mailchimp (mailchimp.com)
- Mailjet (www.mailjet.com)
- Drip (www.drip.com)
- ConvertKit (convertkit.com)
- Infusionsoft (www.infusionsoft.com)
Email Automation Using Python:
Python is an easy-to-learn programming language that allows organizations to script custom automation and reap the time-savings. In this course, you can learn how to automate your own repetitive tasks using Python.
Here are four basic steps for sending emails using Python:
- Set up the SMTP server and log into your account.
- Create the MIMEMultipart message object and load it with appropriate headers for From, To, and Subject fields.
- Add your message body.
- Send the message using the SMTP server object.
Email Automation Softwares and Solutions:
These are some of the tools that we have selected for you that you may want to look into when in need of email automation solutions.
1. To automate emails more timely, you need to Use Customer.io
- io is a tool that allows you to send your targeted messages to your customers that you can craft and send by yourself, depending on how they interact with your business.
- The great thing about this tool is that it integrates with your mobile app or website, allowing you to see the data in real-time, triggering actions by adding predefined rules that make personalized messages less burdensome.
- Other features include conversion tracking, A/B testing, customer profiles, and in-context conversations.
- Its cost depends upon the size of your email list and the total number of email credits.
Customer.io is free for 200 people that you have to send monthly 400 monthly email credits. The cost is only $50 per month for 5,000 people and 10,000 monthly email credits. The tool comes with increased capability at varying pricing levels also.
2. Constant Contact delivers your powerful emails and easily
- Constant Contact is a beneficial email automation solution with unique features to take your automation solutions to the next level.
- A constant Contact is a tool that offers you Facebook fan promotion, various coupons and deals, and even event management.
- The tool allows you to edit emails, use an autoresponder, and much more.
- It only costs $20 for 500 contacts per month to use the email marketing feature and $45 per month for the complete package.
- The tool comes with different packages at various prices, having unique features.
- It is a tool that generates and closes leads for you while managing your pipeline on its autopilot feature. It is a perfect tool for content marketing.
- The Basic pricing of HubSpot starts at the cost of $200 per anum for 100 contacts. It includes features like content creation; content optimization, email marketing, a social media suite, and a marketing analytics dashboard are all included.
- Everything included in the basic version also exists in pro and marketing automation, custom workflows, and goal-based nurturing.
- Pardot is a tool that supercharges your marketing analytics automatically, a marketing automation suite perfect for boosting your revenue. This is an ideal solution for helping many sales teams shorten their sales cycles.
- This solution-based tool's standard pricing is $1,000 per month, and some of its basic features include email marketing, lead nurturing, in-depth prospect tracking, and lead scoring and grading.
- Pardot provides you also ROI reporting, forms, and landing pages, including a standard CRM integration.
- The Pro version is also available at the cost of $2,000 monthly and it includes all the standard features along with the most advanced features like spam analysis, email analytics, and email-rendering preview.
- You can automate your campaigns through AdRoll. AdRoll is a tool that provides a solution for targeting your customers through a re-engagement on most of the social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, including the web.
- With capabilities like cross-device and cross-platform retargeting and flexible segmentation, that permits you to create customized experiences that will dramatically improve your marketing efficiency.
Some of the critical features of AdRoll include targeting across platforms and devices, dynamic LiquidAds, transparent analytics, flexible segmentation, conversion reporting, and expert optimization.
- AdRoll offers you a complete and comprehensive package that provides customized budgeting, full control over ad spend, a free 2-week trial, without any previous contracts, or complicated commitments.
- Marketo lets you automatically and more effectively nurture leads. This is a marketing software that gives you access to generate revenue through a lead management system, mobile marketing, and many more such great features.
- Marketo is a cloud-based solution for large and small scale companies. This software not only helps build customer relationships but also sustains these valuable relationships as well.
- There are no set-up costs that you need to pay for this software. The tools that the software comes with include a free trial, so you don't commit until you're sure it's the right software for all your needs.
- They first launched in 2016 with a product known as "Lead Management," but since then, the company has grown tremendously, offering a wider variety of features.
7. Dialog Tech:
- Dialog Tech is software that allows you to automate your inbound call analytics through formerly Ifbyphone. It is an excellent solution for voice-based marketing automation to boost ROI with call analytics and automation.
- Dialog Tech's permits you to optimize voice interactions by using its built-in tools via measuring your current success level and adjusting accordingly.
- The main features of Dialog Tech include phone surveys, keyword call-tracking, caller profile data, voice broadcasts, SMS, and much more.
- Unfortunately, the prices of this tool are not published. So you have to approach them to get a quote that suits you.
- Deliver your personalized campaigns at once across multiple channels using Oracle's B2B cross-channel marketing solution. Oracle Eloqua allows marketers to plan their automated campaigns while at the same time personalizing them too.
- The company was established in 1999 to boost lead generation.
- The tool has matured into a useful personalization device used across various channels, including email, video, and mobile.
- Oracle Eloqua delivers you all of the lead-management tools you need and lets you segment your audience in specific ways to persuade them to buy.
- Furthermore, using this great tool, you are only a few clicks away from tracking reports and insights into a buyer's buying journey.
- Less than 1000 contacts may cost you $2,000 monthly, while if you use the standard plan, the cost would be around about $4,000 every month.
Bizible is a tool that closes the gap between your business's sales and marketing. This nifty tool lets you track all your marketing interactions across all channels like video, mobile, and email.
- To get a fuller picture of the sales and marketing metrics, both, you may maximize AdWords ROI and apply multichannel tracking.
- According to some sources, the software costs about $500 per month for a single AdWords account.
- Let Act-On flawlessly nurture all your inbound and outbound leads. The Act-On's cloud-based platform enables you to connect inbound and outbound leads for managing your nurturing programs. It has tons of other useful features too, which include landing page design.
- By using this great tool, you can increase your revenue to a higher level.
- The company was launched back in 2008, initially first selling the software through Cisco exclusively.
- Its professional package starts at $900 for each month for your 2,500 active contacts, three marketing users, and 50 users in sales. You'll get 30,000 API calls-per-day.
So What are You waiting for, Go Grab the perfect tool for Email Automation and Rock on your journey of Marketing !!